Why IMT Managed Services?
The Most Comprehensive MDM Managed Services in the Industry
Preserve your infrastructure investment while providing operational excellence in a cost-effective manner
Transition to a cloud architecture and verify cloud benefits.
Fully managed on any cloud (AWS, IBM, Azure). Realize the economic and flexibility benefits of Cloud.
Support & Skills
You want IMT to be your Single Point of Contact with IBM to resolve issues and need some monitoring.
Examines your organization’s level of support for MDM tuning, optimization and response to issues.
- Skills Recruitment, Retention & Currency
- Preventative Maintenance
- Proactive Monitoring and Alerting
- Issues Identification and Resolution
Stability & Cost
Significant costs savings have been achieved with re-license options and leveraging software entitlements – IMT
Examines your data center costs, end of life issues, compliance to license EULAs.
- Hardware, network and storage costs
- Alternate SW license models for S&S, DBMS
- Complexity and cost of platform upgrades
- Number of environments to manage
Security & Scalability
“2019 saw a 350% increase in ransomware attacks on healthcare providers” – HIPPA Journal, March 2020
Examines your infrastructure complexity, scalability, and protection from risks and vulnerabilities.
- Performance metrics
- Scalability needs
- SLA or uptime requirements
- Security & Threat Risk
“agile healthcare companies demonstrate stronger performance as reflected in higher patient satisfaction scores, better outcomes, and healthier financial results” – McKinsey OHI Report
Examines your ability to respond to change, new business models, acquisitions, and maintain data quality.
- Data Stewardship task volumes & workload issues
- Time to stand up new environments
- Response to requests for information
- Ability to support multiple stakeholders