Why Work with IMT?
IMT’s employees are the foundation of the company, and we are committed to a culture of personal and professional growth. We like being small and we enjoy watching our people succeed. We empower our team by providing ongoing training, access to the best tools, and mentoring by senior staff. We encourage ongoing communication and foster a collaborative team environment where best practices are shared. Our team members participate in a wide variety of projects and assignments that allow them to think creatively, develop new skills and travel across North America to support our clients.
Our culture embraces social responsibility and a belief in giving back to the community. We believe in supporting charitable organizations, especially those that our employees are directly involved in.
We offer competitive compensation, an annual bonus structure based on individual and corporate performance, a comprehensive benefits package, career growth opportunities, and a workplace that values your quality of life.
The Offering Analyst assists the VP of Offering Management in coordination and execution of IMT Offering Management Definition, Analysis, Packaging and Launch of IMT Offerings. The Offering Management Analyst coordinates and collaborates with resources across the IMT organization in a Project Team approach in both the definition and delivery of offerings to market. This position requires top notch organization, proactivity, resourcefulness, and communication skills across business focused and technical resources in a distributed environment.
- Define the “what” of new offerings in collaboration with VP Solutions, VP Offering, and IMT SMEs as defined
- Contribute to project planning, budgets, milestone setting and tracking for offering delivery and launch
- Definition and documentation of acceptance criteria for new offerings
- Communication of functional requirements to delivery resources
- Functional validation/acceptance of offering against agreed-upon parameters
- Inventory and collect all configuration points, installation information and customer facing documentation for new offerings
- Gather status, scheduling checkpoints to clear outstanding blockers for project resources
- Move projects forward daily, enforcing the use of deliverable tracking tools such as MS Teams for offering focused projects
- Contribute to sales assets and solution documentation
- Regular and proactive communication of status and issues to VP Offering and assigned project team members
- Definition and measurement of client benefits, and outcomes and metrics for ongoing ROI of portfolio
- Deliver clear, concise offering documentation and value proposition to current and prospective clients and partners
- Demonstrate client relationship skills and participate in supervised meetings with clients
- Summarize key client benefits, case studies and metrics for contribution to blogs and case studies
SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Contribute to new marketing asset content (data sheets, blog posts, demo recordings etc.) per market launch scheduled and goals
- Assist with external market research and need validation for new offerings as requested, including summarization of findings
- Coordinate with outside consultants, vendors and partners on the production and launch execution of new offering-focused marketing assets
- Coordinate set-up and configuration of demo environments for new offerings or expanded use cases for hand-off to sales engineering Coordinate set-up and configuration of demo environments for new offerings or expanded use cases for hand-off to sales engineering
LEADERSHIP & MENTORING
- Engage with mentor and define personal goals & objectives
- Conduct regular lunch and learns with IMT organization on new and evolving IMT Offerings
- Share captured knowledge in a formal and structured manner to ensure opportunities for reuse are identified and leveraged.
PROFESSIONAL AND PRACTICE DEVELOPMENT
- Maintain all IMT Offering work products and formal delivery assets in appropriate Knowledge Repository
- Maintain working knowledge of client industry and use cases
- Engage in self-study or formal training on digital marketing methods, tools and tracking best practices for B2B engagement
- Participate in industry consortiums and standards groups as relevant
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years of experience in a business analyst or product analyst role for a technology services or solutions organization. Internships count against this experience.
- Basic technical skills or willingness to learn AWS EC2, SQL and HTML or other tools as requested
- Strong facilitation and communication skills across business and technical resources
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus, but not required
- Proficient in MS Office Tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Teams
Please reply if interested with a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Des Plaines, IL or Winnipeg, MB