Intermediate Support Analyst (United States – Remote)
IMT is currently looking for an Intermediate Support Analyst
The Intermediate Support Analyst, under the direction of the Manager of Cloud and Managed Services, is part of a team responsible for supporting IMT cloud and AMS clients.
As an integral member of the IMT Cloud and Managed Services team, you will manage, monitor, maintain, troubleshoot, and resolve client applications and cloud or hybrid cloud environments. For this role, you have demonstrated excellence in client and team communications, process and solution documentation, and solid team dynamics.
You will be working with and supporting a mix of technologies, including:
- Master Data Management software
- Data and Analytics software such as ETL tools, data profiling tools, data catalogues
- AWS components, including EC2, S3, Cloud Formation and general AWS Security tools.
- Linux servers, VMs and Containers
- Application stacks, including IBM WebSphere
We expect you will already have intermediate skills and experience in some of these technologies; however ongoing training in new technologies is part of the job.
You will maintain and monitor processes for standard daily operations and deploy, maintain, and support the hardware and software used in supported environments. You will respond to customer inquiries, troubleshoot server/application operational issues and provide successful resolution to customer issues.
A key part of your role will be to engage with clients and communicate both the value of the support offered and to understand the clients’ needs and level of satisfaction.
You may have additional duties, including researching, trialing, and implementing new technologies, and document creation and maintenance.
IMT is a small close-knit company that believes in work life balance. We pride ourselves on a robust benefit plan, a wellness plan, a remote work or hybrid approach and a flexible work schedule. We also offer ample opportunity for professional development and encourage learning. IMT offers competitive salaries, a bonus structure, and an RRSP/simple IRA program
If you want to work for a company that will keep you engaged, challenged, and provide an opportunity for you to succeed, then IMT is the right place for you.
To be successful in this position you must be:
- an excellent communicator, who can work with customers to swiftly address and solve problems.
- have a customer-focused orientation, including the ability to gain customer trust and understanding.
- have excellent problem-solving skills
- be self-motivated to find solutions to complex problems
- show eagerness for continuous learning of different technologies and platforms
Education and Technical skills required:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent in knowledge and experience.
- 2 + years experience with Linux administration (user management, file management, application diagnostics, basic networking, shell scripting, CLI experience required)
- 2 + years experience with AWS architecture and/or AWS administration
- Demonstrable direct customer service experience
- Helpdesk/direct support experience.
- Reasonable depth of exposure/understanding of Incident Management processes, best practices and help desk management software tools.
Skills considered a strong asset:
- Java technology familiarity (application administration, application server maintenance, JMX, Jconsole, log analysis etc.)
- Database familiarity (SQL queries, database structure, maintenance of any mainstream database engine)
- IT Security awareness.
- Experience in Network Administration and Security (basic knowledge about networks, network devices, routing, firewalls etc.).
- AWS, Azure familiarity (web console familiarity, some experience using it)
To apply for this position please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates being considered for the position will be contacted
Solution Sales Engineer (United States – Remote)
IMT is looking for a Solution Sales Engineer who is responsible for partnering with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on technical sales cycles. This includes preparing and developing technical presentations and compelling solution demonstrations to new and existing customers.
You may have been a Sales Engineer or come from another role, where you shared a passion for customer interaction and solving interesting problems with technology. Working with both net-new opportunities and existing customers, you can get creative with your storytelling to really demonstrate how our customers interact with IMT’s solutions.
In this role you will apply solution and product knowledge throughout the sales cycle and collaborate across all departments within IMT to ensure our solutions are presented accurately and our value proposition is being articulated effectively. Key activities include explaining details about technical products, attending sales events and trade shows, collaboration with sales teams and assistance with the development of new solutions and accelerators. As a part of your orientation and ongoing, you will participate on select client engagements with annual billable targets.
This position is US based and can be performed remotely or from IMT’s US Headquarters in Des Plaines, IL.
SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Solution Demonstration (25%)
- Confidently present technical presentations of IMT solutions and services for customers, partners, and prospects while assisting with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities
- Apply solution and domain knowledge to configure the software and setup scenarios to demonstrate to the customer how IMT solutions will address their needs.
- Technical preparation for demonstrations (POC): setup/configuration, functioning software in a cloud environment accessible by other IMT resources
- Document scripts and train others on how to stand-up, reset and deliver client demonstrations
Application of Product Knowledge (50%)
- Provide high quality and RFI, RFP responses and prepare for customer facing meetings to put IMT in the best position to win deals.
- Stay abreast of new features, functions and configuration approaches from product, apps and professional services
- Prepare demonstrations within IMT products based on information provided and/or research to meet and exceed a customer’s requirements
- Gather customer requirements and assists in preparing accurate Statement of Works/High Level Estimates to be delivered by our Professional Services team
- Articulate responses to customer questions and RFP functional requirements to ensure appropriate coverage and to build confidence in our products/services
Sales Support (25%)
- Collaborates with cross-functional departments to leverage all possible information to provide the sales team with clear and concise value and benefits to support the sales cycle.
- Determine key benefits for customers with Engagement Leads, Client Success Team, Executive Sponsors and Offering Management team
- Effectively create relevant customer stories to ensure clear communication of value proposition
- Support the sales team with discovery calls, RFPs, POC’s, post demo activities and documentation in our CRM
- Arrange and facilitate sales meetings and travel to client site when required
PROFESSIONAL & PRACTICE DEVELOPMENT
- Build strong customer relationships and develop long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their needs and requirements
- Identify new solution opportunities and develop sales strategies
- Contribute to thought leadership articles, whitepapers, blogs, webinars and other sales collateral and activities
- Participate in Professional Services Delivery Projects as solution lead/SME and deliver billable project assets as defined by annual targets
- Expert facilitator at client executive level.
- Ensure client satisfaction, take actions to address issues, exceed client expectations.
LEADERSHIP & MENTORING
- Serve as an informal mentor to staff, sharing best practices and knowledge
- Build a network of associates to draw from.
- Proactive communication of deal status, evolution of demonstration assets and knowledge sharing within IMT
- Demonstrate accountability and proactivity to invest in research, learning, and practice to make yourself an expert in your field and share that expertise with IMT peers and colleagues
- A bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, software development, business administration, or related field.
- 2-3 years experience in a related role or field (Sales, Pre-Sales, Solution Engineering, or Customer Success)
- Experience with Master Data Management or Entity Resolution software (IBM InfoSphere MDM, Semarchy, Senzing) on -premise or Cloud hosted (AWS, Azure).
- Industry Experience in Healthcare, Public Sector and/or Health and Human Services
- Experience working with cross-functional teams; specifically, with technical teams (Product, Sales, Marketing, Professional Services)
- Experience with technical selling support and product applications support
- You’re a go-getter with an excellent ability to manage ongoing projects simultaneously
- You have exceptional communication skills and don’t shy away from speaking publicly and presenting
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a work and education background verification and subject to a criminal records check as a condition of employment.
Interviews for this position will be held remotely. At the time of application, candidate must be legally entitled to work in the country where the role is located.
We thank all those who apply, however, please be advised that only those candidates selected to move forward will be contacted.
Offering Analyst (United State or Canada – REMOTE)
The Offering Analyst assists the VP of Offering Management in coordination and execution of IMT Offering Management Definition, Analysis, Packaging and Launch of IMT Offerings. The Offering Management Analyst coordinates and collaborates with resources across the IMT organization in a Project Team approach in both the definition and delivery of offerings to market. This position requires top notch organization, proactivity, resourcefulness, and communication skills across business focused and technical resources in a distributed environment.
- Define the “what” of new offerings in collaboration with VP Solutions, VP Offering, and IMT SMEs as defined
- Contribute to project planning, budgets, milestone setting and tracking for offering delivery and launch
- Definition and documentation of acceptance criteria for new offerings
- Communication of functional requirements to delivery resources
- Functional validation/acceptance of offering against agreed-upon parameters
- Inventory and collect all configuration points, installation information and customer facing documentation for new offerings
- Gather status, scheduling checkpoints to clear outstanding blockers for project resources
- Move projects forward daily, enforcing the use of deliverable tracking tools such as MS Teams for offering focused projects
- Contribute to sales assets and solution documentation
- Regular and proactive communication of status and issues to VP Offering and assigned project team members
- Definition and measurement of client benefits, and outcomes and metrics for ongoing ROI of portfolio
- Deliver clear, concise offering documentation and value proposition to current and prospective clients and partners
- Demonstrate client relationship skills and participate in supervised meetings with clients
- Summarize key client benefits, case studies and metrics for contribution to blogs and case studies
Sales & Business Development
- Contribute to new marketing asset content (data sheets, blog posts, demo recordings etc.) per market launch scheduled and goals
- Assist with external market research and need validation for new offerings as requested, including summarization of findings
- Coordinate with outside consultants, vendors and partners on the production and launch execution of new offering-focused marketing assets
- Coordinate set-up and configuration of demo environments for new offerings or expanded use cases for hand-off to sales engineering Coordinate set-up and configuration of demo environments for new offerings or expanded use cases for hand-off to sales engineering
Leadership & Mentoring
- Engage with mentor and define personal goals & objectives
- Conduct regular lunch and learns with IMT organization on new and evolving IMT Offerings
- Share captured knowledge in a formal and structured manner to ensure opportunities for reuse are identified and leveraged.
Professional and practice Development
- Maintain all IMT Offering work products and formal delivery assets in appropriate Knowledge Repository
- Maintain working knowledge of client industry and use cases
- Engage in self-study or formal training on digital marketing methods, tools and tracking best practices for B2B engagement
- Participate in industry consortiums and standards groups as relevant
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years of experience in a business analyst or product analyst role for a technology services or solutions organization. Internships count against this experience.
- Basic technical skills or willingness to learn AWS EC2, SQL and HTML or other tools as requested
- Strong facilitation and communication skills across business and technical resources
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus, but not required
- Proficient in MS Office Tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Teams
Please reply if interested with a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Location: United States or Canada Remote – Chicago or Winnipeg MB preferred
If you’re interested in joining IMT, we would like to hear from you. Tell us about yourself by emailing your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org