Position Posting: MDM Solution Architect
Why Work with IMT?
IMT’s employees are the foundation of the company and we are committed to a culture of personal and professional growth. We like being small and we enjoy watching our people succeed. We empower our team by providing ongoing training, access to the best tools, and mentoring by senior staff. We encourage ongoing communication and foster a collaborative team environment where best practices are shared. Our team members participate in a wide variety of projects and assignments that allow them to think creatively, develop new skills and travel across North America to support our clients.
Our culture embraces social responsibility and a belief in giving back to the community. We believe in supporting charitable organizations, especially those that our employees are directly involved in.
We offer competitive compensation, an annual bonus structure based on individual and corporate performance, a comprehensive benefits package, career growth opportunities, and a workplace that values your quality of life.
The Solution Architect (SA) is a technical thought leader within the Professional Service team responsible for driving complex, comprehensive software solutions and serves as a trusted advisor for IMT’s healthcare, commercial and government customers.
This position is for either our Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada) or Des Plaines, Illinois (USA) offices. Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Lead the technical aspects of IMT implemented solutions. This may include solution design, data analysis, software installation and configuration, customer testing support, production readiness and production rollout during project delivery.
- Produce quality project deliverables including clear and concise solution documentation.
- Collaborates with IMT SMEs to produce an overall solution architecture for client proposals including architecture diagrams, architecture narratives and descriptions, estimates of time & effort, and license costs (IMT or Partner SW).
- Collaborate with marketing, practice leads, and solution architects to develop high quality, high impact solution/product demonstrations for clients and contribute to documentation of demonstration scripts, creation and maintenance of demonstration environments, and collection, generation, and curation of quality demonstration data.
- Prepares and delivers effective easy-to-understand technical and non-technical presentations to clients or prospective clients to explain IMT solution, proposals and handle follow up requests.
- Contribute innovative improvements to Solution Implementation methodologies / approaches and training materials.
- Assist with the identification of business opportunities and pursuance of such opportunities on existing accounts.
- Learn and Manage standards, under the guidance of the Delivery Leads for one or more IMT solutions/offerings (IMT SME)
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on MDM experience in the areas of MDM Strategy, Architecture, Design, Integration, Data Quality and Data Governance
- Minimum 5 years experience with IBM InfoSphere MDM SE
- Solid understanding of master data concepts processes and tools including data modeling data profiling data quality assessment data integration and data governance.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and strong experience with one or more of the following: SQL Server, Oracle, DB2.
- Strong knowledge of Java/J2EE.
- Good working knowledge with the following operating systems: Windows Server, UNIX, Linux, AIX.
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills, with the ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical teams alike, in both written and presentation formats.
- Proven, strong leadership skills; excels in complex sales and service delivery environments with aggressive deadlines and dynamic team structures.
- Proven ability to learn complex processes and technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth understanding or ability to quickly gain an in-depth understanding of assigned industries and businesses including business drivers, business challenges, compelling use cases for IMT solutions for the specific business.
- Ability to travel within North America for client, sales, and Professional Development Engagements.
- Exceptional self-motivation and work ethic for both team and independent assignments.
- Ongoing commitment to continuous learning in order to adapt quickly to rapidly changing environments.
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future *
Please send all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org