MDM Technical Consultant
Des Plaines, Illinois
At IMT we strive to be just one thing, Identity Solutions Experts. Within that core principle, IMT is always exploring and implementing new technologies that will benefit our clients or assist us with servicing and supporting our clients better. The result is a dynamic and challenging work environment that provides endless opportunities and requires diligent focus.
The MDM Technical Consultant is key member of the project delivery team. Under the direction of a Services Delivery Lead, a Technical Consultant is primarily responsible for the successful implementation of consulting engagements at InfoMagnetics Technologies USA Corporation (IMT USA).
This position will provide technical experience and leadership to project implementation teams to create, develop and deploy successful technical solutions that result in a referenceable client at the end of every project.
The Technical Consultant will:
- Ensure the successful completion of assigned project deliverables. This position is considered mid-level role at IMT which requires a proactive approach and contribution to solution design and client facilitation.
- Collaborate with the client and the project team throughout the project lifecycle by maintaining a high level of technical knowledge, experience in the client’s industry, strong facilitation skills, and deep understanding of the process and methodology for the project.
- Work with an IMT Delivery Lead to maintain a minimum billable utilization of 85%.
- Play a mid to senior role in professional services engagements with Customers.
- Design, Develop and Deploy technical solutions individually or in a team environment.
- Produce documentation that is clear, concise and grammatically correct.
- Assist in pre-sales meetings with clients to discuss needs, explain solution proposals, and determine client requirements for input into responses to client requests.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of latest technologies.
- Work on-site at customer locations as required.
- Ability to attend and lead presentations remote & onsite.
- Travel as required for Client, Sales and Professional Development engagements.
- May be required to mentor junior resources.
- Interaction with other employees and management.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Possess 3+ years experience with the following technologies: Java, SQL, Linux and Windows applications
- Possess 3+ years’ experience with one or more of the following Database Systems: IBM DB2, Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Possess 1+ years’ experience with one or more of the following:
- IBM Master Data Management (Standard and/or Advanced Edition)
- IBM Integration Bus (IIB) v9.0.0 or Higher
- IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) v8.5.5 or Higher
- IBM Information Server (IS) with Data Stage / Quality Stage
- IBM WebSphere Application Server v8.5.5 or higher
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with a proven ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical people.
- Able to prioritize and manage competing demands / deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and / or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
- Ability to work against a committed plan providing timely and realistic status updates and completion estimates.
WHAT IMT OFFERS YOU
IMT offers a competitive salary package which includes an annual bonus structure, a comprehensive benefits package, a company contributed IRA, an incredible work environment, career growth opportunities, and a workplace that values your quality of life.
Please send us your resume to: HR@infomagnetics.com
A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE MDM TECHNICAL CONSULTANT POSTION IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. SPECIFIC COMPENSATION PLAN STRUCTURE WILL BE DISCUSSED WITH INTERVIEW CANDIDATES.
Why Work For IMT?
InfoMagnetics Technologies Corporation (IMT) is an exciting, dynamic and family-oriented company. With the head office in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and a satellite office in Des Plaines, Illinois, USA we currently employ approximately 40 people. We are known for being Identity Solutions Experts, where we cultivate the expertise of our employees with training and certification opportunities and foster a collaborative environment focused on innovative solutions in the person/patient identity market, specifically Master Data Management and Big Data. We recruit professional, results-oriented team players who share our vision and are passionate about their work.
IMT’s employees are the foundation of our company. We cultivate our staff toward personal and professional growth. We like being small and we enjoy watching our people succeed. We empower our team by providing ongoing training and access to the best tools, and we mentor them with senior staff. We encourage ongoing communication and foster a collaborative team environment where best practices are shared. Our team members participate in a wide variety of projects and assignments that allow them to think creatively, develop new skills and travel across North America to support our clients.
A big part of our culture is a belief in giving back to the community. For example, IMT sponsors the St. Amant Foundation and the great work they do around developmental disabilities and autism. We have adopted a policy to support qualified charitable organizations, especially those that our employees are directly involved in. Support can be in the form of monetary donations and/or participation in fundraising and awareness events.