IMT is seeking Technical Analysts in the Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada area. Successful candidates will be self-motivated individuals whose primary responsibility will be to participate in the configuration, customization & deployment of Master Data Management solutions. In addition, Technical Analysts may also assist in the creation of custom software solutions and internal tools in support of defined initiatives & requirements from IMT and its clients. Strong technical expertise will be leveraged to implement and create solutions that support the strategic requirements of IMT and IMT’s customers. In this role, you will maintain a high level of technical knowledge with a deep understanding of the processes and methodologies used in software implementation & development. This position will require travel within North America and successful candidates will be required to complete a Security/Criminal Background Check clearance.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Self-motivated team player with a proven track record in taking personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work while achieving results with minimal oversight.
- Ability to work against a committed plan providing timely and realistic status updates and completion estimates.
- Able to effectively communicate with technical & non-technical members of IMT & client organizations
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong and demonstrable technical skills, including the ability to use and learn a variety of software applications, languages, coding techniques/methodologies, and software development environments.
- 2+ years’ experience with one or more of the following Database Systems: IBM DB2, Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Desirable but not required experience with
- IBM Master Data Management (Standard and/or Advanced Edition)
- IBM Integration Bus (IIB)
- IBM Business Process Manager (BPM)
POSITION LOCATION, SALARY & COMPENSATION:
Position Title: Technical Analyst
These positions are located in both our corporate Headquarters in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and in our Des Plaines, Illinois, USA Office, while reporting to a Services Delivery Lead.
IMT offers a competitive salary package which includes an annual bonus structure, a comprehensive benefits package, a company contributed RRSP, an incredible work environment, career growth opportunities, and a workplace that values your quality of life.
WHAT IMT OFFERS YOU
InfoMagnetics Technologies Corporation (IMT) is an exciting, dynamic company with a 25-year history developing innovative solutions for the person / patient identity market, specifically Master Data Management and Big Data. We recruit professional, results-oriented team players who share our vision and are passionate about their work.
As a small, nimble development team, we look forward to bringing you on board, where your technical skills will make a difference and will be recognized. We hope to leverage your current abilities to make the group stronger and work with you to further your technical development.
IMT offers a competitive compensation package including performance-based bonuses, a comprehensive benefits package, career growth opportunities and a workplace that values the quality of your life.
IMT’s employees are the foundation of our company. We cultivate our staff toward personal and professional growth. We like being small and we enjoy watching our people succeed. We empower our team by providing ongoing training and access to the best tools, and we mentor them with senior staff. We encourage ongoing communication and foster a collaborative team environment where best practices are shared. Our team members participate in a wide variety of projects and assignments that allow them to think creatively, develop new skills and travel across North America to support our clients.
A big part of our culture is a belief in giving back to the community. For example, IMT sponsors the St. Amant Foundation and the great work they do around developmental disabilities and autism. We have adopted a policy to support qualified charitable organizations, especially those that our employees are directly involved in. Support can be in the form of monetary donations and/or participation in fundraising and awareness events
Please send us your resume to: HR@infomagnetics.com
A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE POSITION IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. SPECIFIC COMPENSATION PLAN STRUCTURE WILL BE DISCUSSED WITH INTERVIEW CANDIDATES.