Position Description: Solution Architect
The Solution Architect (SA) is a technical thought leader within the Professional Service team responsible for driving complex, comprehensive software solutions and serves as a trusted advisor for IMT’s healthcare, commercial and government customers. This position is for either our Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada) or Des Plaines, Illinois (USA) offices. Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work under the direction of a Services Delivery Lead and assigned Project Managers to provide input into project plans and Statements of Work.
- Lead the technical aspects of IMT implemented solutions. This may include solution design, data analysis, software installation and configuration, customer testing support, production readiness and production rollout during project delivery.
- Produce quality project deliverables including clear and concise solution documentation.
- Collaborates with IMT SMEs to produce an overall solution architecture for client proposals including architecture diagrams, architecture narratives and descriptions, estimates of time & effort, and license costs (IMT or Partner SW).
- Collaborate with marketing, practice leads, and solution architects to develop high quality, high impact solution/product demonstrations for clients and contribute to documentation of demonstration scripts, creation and maintenance of demonstration environments, and collection, generation, and curation of quality demonstration data.
- Prepares and delivers effective easy-to-understand technical and non-technical presentations to clients or prospective clients to explain IMT solution, proposals and handle follow up requests.
- Contribute innovative improvements to Solution Implementation methodologies / approaches and training materials.
- Assist with the identification of business opportunities and pursuance of such opportunities on existing accounts.
- Learn and Manage standards, under the guidance of the Delivery Leads for one or more IMT solutions/offerings (IMT SME)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Eight (8) or more years enterprise software implementation experience.
- Strong business and technical analysis background.
- Strong knowledge of two or more of the technologies IMT specializes in
- Strong knowledge of SQL and strong experience with one or more of the following: SQL Server, Oracle, DB2.
- Strong experience with scripting languages.
- Strong knowledge of Java/J2EE.
- Good working knowledge with the following operating systems: Windows Server, UNIX, Linux, AIX.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills, with the ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical teams alike, in both written and presentation formats.
- Proven, strong leadership skills; excels in complex sales and service delivery environments with aggressive deadlines and dynamic team structures.
- Proven ability to learn complex processes and technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth understanding or ability to quickly gain an in-depth understanding of assigned industries and businesses including business drivers, business challenges, compelling use cases for IMT solutions for the specific business.
- Ability to travel within North America for client, sales, and Professional Development Engagements.
- Exceptional self-motivation and work ethic for both team and independent assignments.
- Ongoing commitment to continuous learning in order to adapt quickly to rapidly changing environments.
This position is located in Winnipeg, Manitoba at IMT headquarters or in our IMT USA headquarters in Des Plaines, Illinois. While initially due to the current pandemic this position could start as a remote position, once safe to do so, will be required to be in the office on a full time basis. Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com