About the Job
ROLE – TECHNICAL ANALYST
TYPE – FULL TIME PERMANENT
LOCATION –DOWNTOWN WINNIPEG, MANITOBA, CANADA
InfoMagnetics Technology Inc. (IMT) is an exciting, dynamic company developing innovative Identity Solutions in Healthcare, Human Services, eGovernment and Integrated Justice.
The Technical Analyst, under the direction of an IMT Delivery Lead, participates in the configuration, customization & deployment of Master Data Management solutions for IMT clients. The Technical Analyst may also participate in the creation of custom software solutions & internal tools in support of defined initiatives & requirements for IMT or its clients. Please contact email@example.com with your resumé and qualifications for this position.
The Technical Analyst will:
- Help implement IBM MDM Solutions and other IMT certified solutions at client locations (remote & on-site)
- Stay current with trends, techniques, technology and other factors impacting the position based upon requirements defined by IMT strategic direction, and be willing to add certifications& technologies as required.
- Ensure clear communication with client & IMT team members to ensure all tasks are delivered on time and within budget.
- Take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work while achieving results with minimal oversight.
- Adhere IMT’s implementation processes and procedures, while contributing to ongoing process improvement efforts.
- Maintain a minimum billable ratio to be determined annually.
- Participate in the Design, Development and Deployment of technical solutions in a team environment.
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely manner while adhering to process guidelines and paying careful attention to detail.
- Produce documentation that is clear, concise and accurate, for both Technical & Non-Technical audiences.
- Work on multiple projects, which will require prioritize and manage of competing demands and deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of latest related technologies.
- Proactive communication with project managers and team members for all active projects – both internal and external.
- Earn the trust and respect of others through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
- Travel to IMT’s client locations in the US& Canada, as required.
- University or College Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent job experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with database environments such as DB2,Oracle, or SQL Server
- Able to effectively communicate with technical & non-technical members of the organization.
- Demonstrated learning dedication for continuing education, specifically with new technologies.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude with the ability to work with multiple business stakeholders and technical teams to accomplish complex tasks.
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Effective Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as unsupervised
- Focus on quality deliverables
- Creative and Innovative Thinking Effective Time Management skills
- Professional Development and Continual Learning
- Excellent Planning & Organizational skills
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving skills
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumé and qualifications for this position.