IMT would like to invite you to attend our Public MDM v11.x Technical Boot Camp on August 13-16, 2018. This 4-Day course (delivered at our IMT USA offices, near Chicago’s O’Hare Airport or Online via WebEx) gives the technical resources in your organization the skills they need to maintain you MDM environment and make future maintenance steps, like adding a new source and managing integration points.
This class can be taken online (via WebEx) or in-person at our location. When registering, please indicate the method you would prefer.
This course is only open to current IBM InfoSphere MDM Standard Edition (Virtual MDM) users and IMT clients.
MDM v11.x Boot Camp Agenda
This 4-day course is designed to orient new users to the technical aspects of implementing and integrating with IBM InfoSphere MDM SE.
- Introduction to MDM: Explanation of core MDM capabilities & process
- Installation Process Overview: Review of installation pointers & tips
- Patient Template Overview: Understanding what is in the template (imm settings, algorithm)
- Deploying the Patient Template: Connecting to server, deploying configuration
- Loading Initial Data: Deriving & loading of sample data w/ match and link
- Understanding Weights: Explain default weights and how to generate new ones
- Navigating WebSphere Application Server: Starting & Stopping, Logs, and WAS File Structure
- Data Model Overview: Explanation of standard table structure and adding custom tables
- Adding a New Source: Modifying the configuration for a new source & incremental cross match
- Advanced Algorithm Tuning: Using analytics to diagnose and correct algorithm problems
- Inspector Configuration & Tasks: Changing the Inspector layout and reviewing Tasks
- Working with Handlers: Overview of handlers (pre/post processing) for adding custom logic
- Integration Options Overview: Introduction to methods for integrating (IIB, Brokers, WS, Java)
- Configuring Inbound IIB Messaging: Configure inbound HL7 integration with IIB
- Understanding the Virtual MDM API: Overview of API interactions and structure
- Calling the Web Service API: Examples of WebService API Calls (Add/Update, Search, & Get)
- Calling the Java API: Examples of Java API Calls (Add/Update, Search & Get)
- Outbound Event Notifications: Working with outbound Event Notifications (JMS)
- Working with Engine Utilities: Using Command line scripts to interact with the MDM engine
- Integrating to External LDAP: Setting up user access and group permissions
- Performance Monitoring: Test your MDM engine performance
- Working with Logging: Adjusting logging levels and understanding log entries